Friday, May 23, 2008

Mothers Day

It's pretty cool that we get to celebrate more holidays every year now. Not only your birthday, but Mothers and Fathers day also! Your dad and I love holidays and we love to celebrate, so this is going to be fun. Plus, your birthday is going to be right around Halloween, which happens to be one of my favorite holidays, so you couldn't have planned it better.


Mothers Day was really special this year. We were in Visalia with my mom (Grandma Marci, she's requested that you call her "Glamma", however). Bobi & Chris, Alex and your dad and I went for a long weekend to visit your Grandma and Grandpa. I was pretty surprised that there were gifts and cards for me too.. Your dad gave me a really sweet card, and I put it in a baby book that I'm making for you, he also got me a pre-natal massage at Nob Hill Spa (my fave!).

It's pretty exciting for me to be joining the ranks of mothers this year. The family you are coming into has some pretty incredible mothers, so there is definitely a lot to live up to. I'm sure I'll have access to a ton of advice, which I'm very thankful for.

No comments: