Saturday, June 21, 2008

Your Dad

Your dad is so excited for you to come, and he's been preparing for you. Planting grass and ferns in our limited gardening space and planter boxes, replacing our carpet to something soft for you to crawl around on, cleaning out his closet to make room for your clothes, and searching for a new, safe car that's big enough for our newly larger family. He goes to every doctors appt to find out about your progress and watch you grow.



Your dad has been taking very good care of me also. He takes care of dinners and breakfasts at home, and caters to my limited tastes in foods. Every day when he gets home from work, he forgoes his regular gym workout, and we go on a walk together around the city. He already loves you so much and shows it by constantly rubbing my belly, and talking to you because he knows you can hear him now. He's already trying to gang up on me with you, and not let me hear what he's telling you. I have a feeling that's going to continue.. You are so lucky to have such a great daddy.

1 comment:

JT said...

Congratulations you two! Jon, by the sounds of it you're going to be such a great Dad! :)