Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Your Room

Your room is starting to come together. Getting new carpet in the house forced us to start moving furniture around and setting up your new room. I can't believe how much stuff you have already! Here is a 'before' pic of your room: I think you'll be happy with the result when we're done, I just hope you like lime green and navy blue!


Seeing the baby gear starting to fill up the house is making us really excited for your arrival. You'll be happy to know that you will be quite the stylish baby boy. I'm excited for you to see all of your cool stuff. If your dad and I can't decide on a color for something, I've been known to ask you, I know you can hear me, so I'm hoping a little kick will help us decide what you like. So far you're quite the kicker, so I'm pretty sure you agree with us.

No comments: